- This event has passed.
Brush Strokes: Paintin’ Party
Saturday, June 5, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Members & guests–$45 (includes live guided instruction and all art supplies; BYOB). Registration for this event is now closed.
Ever wanted to see what it would be like to be an artist and create paintings for your friends and family? If “yes,” you should attend this event. The three-hour adventure will start and end with some socializing, followed by two intensive hours of instructed, themed painting. The theme will be a Chicago cityscape. Expect to be surprised at what you can create! All participants are welcome to BYOB and at the end of party, you will bring home your own painting–a Chicago Skyline Ode to Monet (pictured above).
To join this in–person event:
- Registration is required (including guests) with no more than 10 participants.
- Masks are required to participate regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distancing is still recommended when possible.
- Individuals who have not been vaccinated and who have recently traveled out of state in the last two weeks should not attend.
- Attendees who feel ill should stay home.
- Reservations required for all events.
- For virtual programs, links will be sent to registered attendees via email the day before the event.
- For in-person programs, The Village Chicago aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.