- This event has passed.
Dementia Conversations Presented by the Alzheimer’s Association
Thursday, August 19 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Members & guests–free. To RSVP, please scroll down. The day before the event, a confirmation email will be sent to all registered attendees with details to join via Zoom.
If you know someone who is experiencing changes in memory, thinking and behavior, this education program provides tips and strategies for difficult — but important — conversations about changes that may be related to dementia. Conversation topics include:
- Going to the Doctor
- Deciding When to Stop Driving
- Making Legal and Financial Plans
Following the presentation, there will be time for an audience Q & A session.
- Reservations required for all events.
- For virtual programs, links will be sent to registered attendees via email the day before the event.
- For in-person programs, The Village Chicago aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.