- This event has passed.
Early Migratory Birds at Montrose Point
Saturday, April 9, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amFree
Members & guests–free. To RSVP, please scroll down. The day before the event, a confirmation email will be sent to all registered attendees.
Join Village member David Baker to see what kinds of birds are showing up on the lake front after wintering in warmer climes. Bring binoculars, dress in layers. Also, a new, asphalt trail around Montrose point makes it possible for those needing assistance with walking to join us.
Visitor Safety Guide
- While entirely outdoors, wearing a mask is encouraged whenever social distancing is not possible.
- If you are feeling ill, please do not attend.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
- Reservations required for all events.
- For virtual programs, links will be sent to registered attendees via email the day before the event.
- For in-person programs, The Village Chicago aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.