- This event has passed.
Fall Foliage Walk & Talk
Wednesday, October 13 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
Members & guests–free. Registration for this event is now FULL. If you’d like to join the wait list, please scroll down. The day before the event, a confirmation email will be sent to registered attendees with additional details including the meeting location.
Fall has arrived, and with this time of transformation comes new varieties of plant life to explore! Join for a fabulous insider view of wildflowers, their use, their aromas, and their history. This tour will be held outside, so please check the forecast and dress appropriately!
Note that the trail is paved with no steps, but at times the group will venture on uneven trails with woodchips, and is not accessible for all assistive walking devices.
To join this in-person event:
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals.
- Unvaccinated and immunocompromised individuals should wear a mask.
- Attendees who feel ill should stay home.
- Reservations required for all events.
- For virtual programs, links will be sent to registered attendees via email the day before the event.
- For in-person programs, The Village Chicago aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.