- This event has passed.
Finale of the Warbler Migration at Montrose Point
Saturday, May 21 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 amFree
Members & guests–free. To RSVP, please scroll down. The day before the event, a confirmation email will be sent to all registered attendees.
This third weekend in May is always a favorite for catching the beauty and variety of warbler species working their way north to breed in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Canada. Come join Village member David Baker to see how many species we can identify. Hopefully piping plovers Monty and Rose will have arrived to nest again. Also, a new, asphalt trail around Montrose point makes it possible for those needing assistance with walking to join us.
Visitor Safety Guide
- While entirely outdoors, wearing a mask is encouraged whenever social distancing is not possible.
- If you are feeling ill, please do not attend.
- Reservations required for all events.
- For virtual programs, links will be sent to registered attendees via email the day before the event.
- For in-person programs, The Village Chicago aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.