Graceland Cemetery Tour Presented by Life 3.0
Saturday, October 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Members & guests–$30 for a 2 hour docent-led tour (click her to register), optional self-hosted lunch to follow. Advance registration required. The day before the event, a confirmation email with additional details will be sent to registered attendees.
Graceland Cemetery is a remarkable landmark in Chicago. Notables interred here, famous and infamous, were Chicago’s movers and shakers over the past 150 years, while their monuments have been designed by renowned sculptors. For two hours, we’ll stroll the winding paths, enjoy beautiful fall foliage and hear fascinating stories about the cemetery residents from Chicago Architecture Center docents.
Afterwards we will congregate at Uncommon Ground (3800 N Clark St), for a self-hosted lunch and conversation. Proof of vaccination (showing a photo of your immunization record) is required to remain maskless inside the restaurant.
To join this in-person event:
- Pre-registration required.
- When outdoors, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals.
- Unvaccinated and immunocompromised individuals should wear a mask at all times.
- Proof of vaccination required to attend self-hosted lunch.
- Attendees who feel ill should stay home.
- Reservations required for all events.
- For virtual programs, links will be sent to registered attendees via email the day before the event.
- For in-person programs, The Village Chicago aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.