- This event has passed.
Self-Guided Visit to Lincoln Park Conservatory
Thursday, January 20, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Members & guests–$10 suggested donation. Registration required; please scroll down to RSVP. The day before the walk, a confirmation email will be sent to registered attendees.
Brighten up a chilly winter morning with a visit to Lincoln Park Conservatory. In lieu of our weekly North Pond walk, we will take a self-guided tour through the beautiful indoor gardens. All attendees must RSVP as all visits to the Conservatory must be booked in advance.
Note on Accessibility: There are stairs to visit the fern room, but it can easily be detoured upon request, making the tour accessible.
Visitor Safety Guide
- Per new local guidelines, showing proof of vaccination may be requested upon arrival.
- Masks must be worn by all attendees while inside of the Conservatory.
- If you are feeling ill, please do not attend.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
- Reservations required for all events.
- For virtual programs, links will be sent to registered attendees via email the day before the event.
- For in-person programs, The Village Chicago aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.