- This event has passed.
Weekly Bike Rides Along the Lake
Tuesday, August 17 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Members & guests–free. To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Join for one ride, or come every week!
Join a new weekly bike ride along the lakefront with Village members and guests! Every Tuesday, members are invited to enjoy a ride along The Chicago Lakefront Trail.
At right is a map of a typical route, but current leader, Village member Mary Ellen Reynolds, is open to connecting with members to determine a mutually agreed upon starting location. Please reach out to the Village office at email@example.com to confirm a ride.
Bike Rentals Available
Don’t have wheels? At multiple locations along the Lake, you will find Divvy rentals. See below for the various locations along the trail:
- Michigan Ave & Oak St
- Lakeshore Dr & Belmont Ave
- Richie Ct & Banks St
- Clark St & North Ave
- Clark St & Lincoln Ave
- Clark St & Armitage Ave
- Cannon Dr & Fullerton Ave
- Stockton Dr & Wrightwood Ave
- Lake Shore Dr & Diversey Pkwy
- Lake Shore Dr & Wellington Ave
- Reservations required for all events.
- For virtual programs, links will be sent to registered attendees via email the day before the event.
- For in-person programs, The Village Chicago aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.