- This event has passed.
Wildflower Walk & Talk
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Members & guests–free. This event requires registration and it is now FULL. To be added to the wait list, please scroll down. The day before this event, a confirmation email will be sent to registered attendees with additional details.
Join for a fabulous insider view of wildflowers, their use, their aromas, and their history. The tour will be led by Village member, Janet Swenson. This tour will be held outside, so please check the weather forecast and dress appropriately!
Limited spots available. Note that the trail is paved but uneven at times and is not accessible for all assistive walking devices.
To join our limited in–person events:
- Registration is required (including guests) with no more than 10 participants.
- Social distancing is still recommended when possible.
- Attendees who feel ill or have recently traveled out of state in the last two weeks should stay home.
- Per new CDC mask guidelines: Attendees who are vaccinated are not required to wear a mask at small outdoor public gatherings (unvaccinated and immunocompromised individuals should still wear a mask).
- All attendees should still bring a mask in case social distancing is not possible. Masks are still required on public transit and indoors.
- Reservations required for all events.
- For virtual programs, links will be sent to registered attendees via email the day before the event.
- For in-person programs, The Village Chicago aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.