- This event has passed.
Visit to the Garfield Park Conservatory
Friday, March 11 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Members & guests–$10 suggested donation, lunch self-hosted (all attendees must wear masks and show proof of vaccination). Registration required as space is limited. To RSVP, please scroll down.
Get an early taste of spring by visiting the tropics at Garfield Park Conservatory, with a tour led by Village member John Craib-Cox. Self-hosted lunch to follow at Inspiration Kitchens (3504 W Lake St), located less than one block from the Conservatory.
- The Village Chicago requests all attendees be up to date on vaccines and boosters to attend.
- Per local and state guidelines (as of 2.28.22), masks are optional.
- Masks are encouraged for immunocompromised individuals.
- If you are feeling ill, please do not attend.
- Reservations required for all events.
- For virtual programs, links will be sent to registered attendees via email the day before the event.
- For in-person programs, The Village Chicago aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.