- This event has passed.
Near North Art Walk Hosted by the Near North Circle
Wednesday, April 20 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Members & guests–free (optional self-hosted lunch to follow). Registration required; to RSVP, please scroll down. The day before the event, a confirmation email with additional details will be sent to all registered attendees.
Take a tour of River North’s vibrant art district led by host Callie Alton. Beginning at Gallery Victor Armendariz (300 W Superior St), attendees will visit multiple galleries on Superior followed by an optional self-hosted lunch at Brett’s Kitchen (233 W Superior St). This fun outing is suitable for art-aficionados and novices alike!
This program is hosted by the Village Near North Circle, but is open to all members of the Village.
- The Village Chicago requests all attendees be up to date on vaccines and boosters to attend.
- Per local and state guidelines (as of 2.28.22), masks are optional.
- Masks are encouraged for immunocompromised individuals.
- If you are feeling ill, please do not attend.
- Reservations required for all events.
- For virtual programs, links will be sent to registered attendees via email the day before the event.
- For in-person programs, The Village Chicago aims to match participating members by request to Village events when other members who are attending the event are able to provide transportation. When registering, please let the Village office know if you are able to drive or would like a ride to an event.